Crosspoint House is prominently situated on Stafford Road (B271), on the edge of Wallington town centre, adjacent to a Sainsbury’s superstore and a few minutes’ walk from the other food and retail facilities of the town.
Wallington train station is a 5-minute walk, providing Southern Railway services to Epsom, Sutton, and London Victoria (fastest journey time 36 minutes).
Additional connections are available at Clapham Junction, Norwood Junction (London Bridge -fastest journey time 26 minutes) and West Croydon. Wallington is within Travelcard Zone 5.
|The A3 and Worcester Park||7||20|
|J9 M23/Via the A237/A23||7.5||16|
|J9 M23 Gatwick Airport||15||23|
All distances and drive times calculated by Google Maps
Local Bus Services
On Stafford Road
- 154 Croydon to Morden
- 157 Crystal Palace to Morden via West Croydon
- 455 Canons Hill to Wallington Station via Croydon and to various tram links.
From Wallington Station, additional services:
- 127 Purley to Tooting Broadway Station
- 151 Wallington to Worcester Park via Sutton
- 410 Crystal Palace to Carshalton via croydon
- 463 Coulsdon to Thornton Heath
Wallington is located mid-way between Croydon and Sutton, providing good road access.